Sunday, February 7, 2010

Only U...!!!



The merest look can send me falling
Your smallest word leaves me smiling
A whisper makes my knees go weak
Ah... what a cliched fantasy...

But sometimes it can happen
When I see you I just smile
No matter if I feel down or no.

Held in warm protective arms
I can't help, but lean into you
And everything disappears

And when I'm not there
I'm suddenly alone
My thoughts and esteem gradually falling
To where they were before...

Would you mind if I stared?
Would you mind if I just stayed in your arms forever?
Would you mind if I only wondered...
Why in the world am I the one?

Because no matter how much I believe your words
I doubt everything about myself
And all I believe is you...

I love you..!!!





Taken in City Centre..Dundee 07th February 2010

4 comments:

Amiya Shrivastava said...

Very nice Colors!

Unknown said...

This one is the best my friend.. this one has nice colors which depict the exuberance and zeal of life... way to go...

Godspeed..... said...

Thank You Amiya...!!!

Godspeed..... said...

@Ajit: Thanks Bhai...Yeahh will carry on...Hoping to snap something amazing !!!